Skip to content
The Occupational Health Centre (OHC) is involved in the development and support of healthy workplace practices in our community, aimed at improving workplace health and safety.
Workplace health and safety is important to the whole community:
- Illness or injury on the job affects every aspect of a worker’s life.
- Problems at work – such as stress – can be brought home and put the family at risk.
- Some workplace risks – such as chemical exposures – may present an environmental risk, threatening the community at large.
Some of the resources we have available include:
- Workplace Violence and Harassment Prevention
- Psychological Health & Safety
- Workplace Bullying
- Workplace Sexual Harassment
- Stress at Work
- Workplace Ventilation Requirements and Recommendations