OHC delivers monthly public presentations on topics relevant to workers. Find links to recorded versions of the webinars below. Should you have questions regarding the information presented on these webinars, please email the OHC Resource Coordinator.
- Use Your Rights: The Right to Refuse Dangerous Work during COVID-19
- Ergonomics and Working From Home
- Grocery & Retail Workers: Surviving the Past Seven Months
- Protecting Workers from COVID-19: Transmission, Ventilation and the Law
- Security During Unsecure Times: Surviving a Pandemic
- Remote Work & Mental Health: Harnessing Psychosocial Factors that Heal Rather than Fragment Workplaces
- Implementing Workplace COVID-19 Safety Plans: Mind Your Gaps Please
- How to Reduce the Risk of Musculoskeletal Disorders While Working From Home
- Mandatory COVID Vaccination for Health Care Workers: Yes or No?