Working in Our Community
Our services, available free of charge, include medical clinic, assistance to workplaces and informative fact sheets on a variety of topics such as preventing repetitive strain injuries, respectful workplaces, preventing workplace violence and more.
OHC will work with you to:
- Find information about your workplace health and safety concern – whether it is repetitive strain injury, stress or respectful workplaces.
- Determine if your injury is work-related and how to treat it
- Interpret technical or medical reports on workplace health and safety issues
- Help your joint health and safety committee to identify problems and solutions to your workplace health and safety concerns
- Learn about current issues in health and safety through workshops or other training
- Develop skills so that you can take an active role in addressing your health and safety concerns
- Raise awareness about workplace health and safety in your community